Friday, June 10, 2011

Hello!

WOW! I haven't updated this thing in forever..sorry everyone who does read this. I would love to say I have been busy and haven't had a second to blog but...I haven't been that busy. Were bullet pointing this post today!



  • Our propane tank got 'locked'. Intresting story; when we got it filled last I never received a bill from them struck me as odd but being the irresponsible person I am I never paid it..well they didn't care how they got to my back yard (which is fenced off with a fence you can't exactly hop over) they were locking my tank. Needless to say we got the situation all figured out and we can now cook and if needed turn our heat on.

  • My dryer is completley 100% broken. Don't ask me how but it just won't do anything. Awesome. I just bought a new washer! I should have just bought them both at the same time. Thankfully I have awesome parents who are on vacation this week and I will be taking over their laundry room. Until I feel I can't take it anymore and go drop $500 on a new dryer. Ick.

  • I AM WORKING FROM HOME three days a week :) and I couldn't be happier! Transcriptiatons despertly need to be done at our office so I get to save gas, not force my dogs to be locked up all day, and finally have a clean house again. All is well (in that department atleast)

  • I have been using my camera more and more and getting paid for it! Not a lot but enough to collect and pay off some bills. I look forward to shooting more and more.

  • Husband is doing great getting super buff. ;) We both have great tans going and it definitly helps boost the mood I have been in lately. With the pollen literally laying on every inch of the world I feel like my eyes are going to pop right out if I itch them anymore and my heart might just stop if I continue this sneeze act I have going on. Add on the ridculous amount of money we are spending to fix things that keep breaking i'm glad I have a good tan to look at to make me feel better!


Heres my NEW website...check it out :)


www.zenfolio.com/pollygradyphotography




No comments:

Post a Comment