Thursday, April 21, 2011

Infertility A to Z

A. Age when you started TTC?: I was 19, he was 25.


B. Baby dancing or sex?: Sexy time!


C. Children wanted: I say 4 he says 3. I hate odd numbers and he hates evens.


D. Dogs, cats, fill in children: Two dogs (Dylan and Odie) and two cats (Pumpkin and Waffles)


E. Essential Oils, vitamins, snake oils: I've been taking pre-natals forever. I have switched it up a few times but over all the same thing.


F. Fertility meds I've taken: More things to jump start my period, stop my period, etc. We'll find out what they want to put me on next week!


G. Gain: What have I gained from infertility? : STRESS. Some pateince not much.


H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram): Just have one!


I. Infertile pet peeves: Oh I have SO many. "be pateint, you're so young!" Seeing everyone get pregnant and trying to be happy for them. "Maybe if you just stop thinking about it it'll happen!"


J. Job title: Medical assistant


K. Kids names you're agrraid will be taken by the time you can use them: Bobby's middle name Aldon. It has already been taken though. I'm sure our girls names have been too but just in case they haven't i'll keep them to myself


L. Length of time TTC: Two years


M. Miscarriages: Two...


N. Number of times you've switched OB/GYNs, REs, FSs: Ha! I have to really think about this one. I'm going to say we have literally gone through every single OB at Alleigance..so maybe 4-5.


O. Ovarian quality: Excellent


P. POAS or wait for AF: (for my non-trying friends, POAS is "peeing on a stick" and AF is "aunt flow") I am slowly leaning towards waiting for AF. Tired of dissapointment.


Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "how old are you? Oh my! Sweetie you're so young. Just give it time!"


S. Sperm: As far as we know they are in great condition.


T. Time you tried naturally: One year before going to INF.


U. Uterus quality: Again, excellent.


V. Vagina: Boerd.


W. What baby stuff do you already have?: Got rid of everything after the first loss.


X. Extra, extra hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey: I'm not very shy about it. I share with all.


Y. Yearly exam ( do you still go in even though someone sees your parts most months?): Absolutley!


Z. Zits: thankfully out of all the medications NONE of them have caused me to break out!





No comments:

Post a Comment