Saturday, April 30, 2011

IPad post

I have to say that blogging from an iPad is not the easiest thing to do. BUT we are safely in Florida! and I couldn't be more relaxed. I suddenly have this huge fear of flying so last night flying out my stomach was nothing but nervous. thankfully Bobby calmed me down by making fun of the mass amount of people in the airport who were just ridculous. the anticipation is what kills me once we are in the air I'm fine although wea hit so much turberlance we took our seat belts off maybe. once. so after having a rough landing around midnight we stove in the HOTTEST line to get our cute little prieus that yes I requested! after waiting for an hour in line we finally got to the car. now ask me how long it took us to figure out how to turn the car on? since it's a hybrid and all that stuff you have to oust a button, hold this, do that just to start the car! but after driving 45 minutes To our condo the gas Gage didn't even move and that is why I requested it.

yes it is noon and we are just rolling out of bed! it feels good to not have an agenda this week. I Promised Bobby I would do my best to justbfly by the seat of my pants. I'll post tonight with some details of our first day! stay warm Michigan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment