Sunday, May 8, 2011

BIG DISNEY POST!

So were home from Disney tan and tired and not ready to end vacation. We were the adults stomping our feet while exiting the park on Thursday night. For the sake of my dedication to my blog I am going to try and recap everything I can remember. Starting with Day one at Disney World!






These pictures are in the wrong order but they all consist of day one/day two (Disney) We flew into Orlando around 1am on Saturday and by the time we got our rental car (waiting in the longest and hottest line) and got to the condo it was around 3am..after Bobby had worked all day and I ran around trying to pack..yes I waited till the day we left to pack. Immediatly we took showers and went to sleep. Saturday we woke up around 11:30 which is SO odd for me tired or not I hate waking up that late I feel like my whole day is wasted than I remembered that I am on vacation and I can do whatever I want.

We lounged around the pool all day and than had a quiet dinner, and stopped at the local VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) which of course was full of the cutest elderly couples. We were welcomed and Bobby got his hand shook by everyone in the place so after a few beers we headed home.

DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY! Also known as my BIRTHDAY!

I was up at 4:30am ladies..I have never been so excited. This was my first time at Disney world and my first birthday that Bobby has actually been home to celebrate. I waited until our 7:30 alaram clock went off to jump out of bed and wake Bobby up. Of course this was after I had already showered, gotten dressed, had coffee and breakfest, watched a few info-commercials, and gotten back under the covers so he thought I was sleeping...sneaky much? I rushed Bobby out the door and could barley sit still in the car. I won't bore you with the details of our whole entire 12 hour day at Disney but lets just say I fell asleep the second we hit the car at the end of the night. It was a wonderfu; birthday and nice to celebrate with my best friend at our new favorite place.

Since blogger has decided to not let me upload pictures anymore we will just leave it at we had a wonderful vacation and it brought us back to a happier place where deployments and infertility didn't consume our entire life.



On to the normal life...

I talked to a thearpist the Friday before we left. When my doctor first mentioned it to me I thought no, no, no, no, no thearpists are for people who can't keep their emotions in check. Well, I have become one of those people. When I walked into her office I could barley sit down before I started spilling everything out and it felt wonderful to talk to a middle person who wasn't my husband, who wasn't my mom, who wasn't anyone close to me..just someone who wanted to help me get back to me. I guess I didn't realize what infertility and deployments can do to your mind. I am now talking to her twice a month until Bobby leaves and than we will go to once a week until I'm okay..as I can be.

Speaking of deployments..holy shit its almost July. Were going to a yellow ribbon ceremony this weekend to meet all the families. Frankly, I think i'm ready is that even possiable?


I'm sleeping so deep at night but somehow when I wake up and get my day started I can't wake up..and than by 6-7pm I am exhausted.

On that note, i'm heading to bed.

Happy May everyone!











1 comment:

  1. I've had a therapist on and off for years. Having someone to talk to that isn't vested in the problem is a HUGE help. I saw mine for the first 6 months of this deployment till I felt okay with out her. Good luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete