Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!





Yesterday I got the opportunity to spend the afternoon with my favorite four year old. I have watched her since she was a few months old. We built a snow man, then knocked it down, we drank hot chocolate and colored a valentine for Bobby. I can't forget to include that Saturday I spent the day with a long long friend who I forgot how much we truly have in common and her daughter Sienna :)

I only have a few minutes so I am going to do a quick bullet point.

  • I am all about doing these photo challenges but I am pretty upset that my ideas were stolen. It makes me not want to do them anymore and make my blog private.
  • I have ALWAYS hated Valentines day..Nothing good seems to come of it. Last year we went away for the weekend and had our first miscarriage. Need I say more? This year we are just so busy and really not in the mood to celebrate.
  • I just saw the cutest Coach diaper bag at Panera. LOVE
  • I really hope Dylan isn't getting into the crockpot that is full of roast and potatoes and is making my house smell so, so, so yummy.
  • I love Bobby so much. He drives me absolutely nuts but I wouldn't trade him in for anything...okay maybe Dane Cook, and the guy off of Bones. ;)
  • We are planning a trip to Florida for my birthday which is coming up quick! He wants to drive..I for one don't think we will make it to Florida in a car without killing each other. His driving is awful..and he claims mine is too.
  • Sometimes I feel guilty for leaving at lunch everyday to walk across the street. But I love getting out of the office and having an hour to do whatever I want. Most days its reading or playing in photoshop.
  • Speaking of Photoshop..why is everyone except for me so talented using that program. I can do a few things and I think thats just because I 'accidently' stumbled upon them.
  • Lastly, I hate that Panera cuts your internet time off at 30 minutes..I have a lot more to do in my other 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment