Monday, February 7, 2011

One

All of my blogs just got deleted. I am not a happy camper. I'm wondering if its a sign that I need to start over or something. We had quite an intresting weekend. I posted previously about Valentines Day that without saying I was hoping to be pregnant. We took a positive pregnancy test on Saturday..and then turned right back around a had a negative one. I'm not crazy I know it was positive. Blood tests confirmed that I'm not. Same song and dance that we do every month. After going back and forth with the OB and my INF Doc. we got down to the nitty gritty of it being a chemical pregnancy. From what I have read, and from what both Docs told me this is what I gather;

I was pregnant. But something is wrong with me "which we will soon find out" and the fetus isn't devolping right. Causing yet another EARLY, early, probably wouldn't have even known I was pregnant if I wasn't so impatient miscarriage.

Things in the Grady house are nothing but tense. I rescheudled my INF appt. Its on Thursday at 2:30. I need answers, I need help, and I need it now.
On a different note. I couldn't stand to be in this house anymore today. I was upset, Bobby's upset, the animals are upset. I left for about three hours and went to Panera. I read and edited pictures. Took some serious personal time to calm myself down and remind myself that things happen for a reason and this will get fixed. Now if only Bobby could understand that. I'm mad. I need positive feedback.

3 comments: