Monday, February 7, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



I am not sure why but my blog posts all got deleted. Needless to say I am LIVID. So I am going to try this one last time. Thank you Ashley for getting me into this wonderful activity. Even more props to Ashley Sisk :)
1. Water; Nothing special. Just my kitchen sink.
2. Quote; " You don't get used to leaving, you just get through it." -Army Wives
3. Activity; My Odie man. He loves sniffing the camera lens.
4. Window; Open window that is.
5. Page 25 in a magazine Book; How Starbucks Saved my Life

















4 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB! :) I love your activity shot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great - glad you jumped in. Love your activity shot too. Makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashley! Can't wait for next week.

    ReplyDelete