Thursday, February 10, 2011

Infertility Appt. One





I'm exhuasted. For silly reasons I was up until very early hours in the morning.




I had my very first INF appt. this afternoon. I am so thrilled with the Docs I am working with. I have THREE wonderful, optimistic, and compassionate Doctors. There is a lot of blood work, a lot of recording, and timing, and making charts..needless to say I have a lot of homework to do. I feel a little bit better about everything. We are finally getting to the bottom of what is causing all of this. I thought I would have more to say about this appt.


I gave up on my photo challege this week. I don't think I can conquer the shoot and edit..I get to frusterated.


On that note I am leaving this short post ending with a backyard covered in footprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment