Sunday, March 27, 2011

BIG Sunday Post

- I took this picture today not really even meaning to. This is my favorite part of him his BIG arms, and the tattoos, his strong hands. He's just such a stud.
There is something about not having any plans during the weekend that make me SO happy. Nothing like sleeping in, and enjoying a cup of coffee while catching up on your DVR'ed shows. Throw in some random errands and our weekend was so relaxing.

- We leave for Flordia in about three weeks (give or take) I am SO excited. We decided to fly there which excites me even more. It has been awhile since I have been on a plane and it will be a nice adventure for the two of us. We have such a busy couple of weeks coming up its exhausting to even think about. Battle training for him in Ohio, I have to babysit for a week in AA, I finally my HSG test, and I get my wisdom teeth out. Unfortuantley all of these "medical procedures" I have to go through Bobby will be out of town.

- Does match.com have a friend finder? I am having the worst time finding some good friends. (Kaitlynn not directed towards you; as a matter of fact all of my friends shouldn't even be questioning if I am talking about them or not.) I think partly this is my fault, I have a few friends who are pregnant and not married, but in some sort of 'relationship' it annoys me that everyone is getting pregnant..apperently its the thing to do now. Who knew?! Either way...I love my mom and she truly has become a very best friend to me. But there is certain things I just can't talk about my mom with..plus it helps to hear other peoples problems as well.

- Deployment is getting closer and it makes me sick. I am now to the angry stage. Imagine hands on hips, face all red, and stomping my feet all throughout the house. I'm mad at the Army for making him go, I'm mad that he has to go, and I am even mad that he wants to go. I know he loves his country, he signed up for this, I knew what I was marrying into, blah,blah,blah..I can still be mad.

- Did I mention we are going to Florida and I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!

- Army Wives..anyone watching it? please tell me why I am watching it? Espacially tonights episode. I am dying to find out whose dead. How awful is that.

2 comments:

  1. IF you need a deployment buddy to vent to, I'm all ears. Been there done that twice with my brother (true, it's my my husband but it still sucks nonetheless), and he actually just left for his third tour yesterday (this time to Afghanistan). Hope you're doing well(-ish)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When can I come and take pictures of Baby boy?!

    ReplyDelete