Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am annoyed.


I'm annoyed.

I'm annoyed because ever since commercials for this cute, tear jerking new show Coming Home started previewing on Lifetime suddenly everyone supports the troops. I could be wrong..I could very well just be overreacting. But for those who are just SO excited for this show..you'll notice they talk about Iraq a lot..that's because this "show" was on you tube last year. News flash..wars in Afghanistan now. On that note, my husband is trudging around in the rain, snow, and mud training for this war that you all are getting a kick out of watching everyone "coming home" from.

On a harsher note I may have bitched and moaned from day one about Bobby being in the Army but I support him 100% and I couldn't be more proud. Here is a quick bullet point.

  • If your husband is going to Afghanistan in a few months..maybe you should get your head out of your ass and accept it.
  • Cheating ruins more than your marriage. Quit making all of us faithful wives look bad.
  • (Kaitlynn this is not directed towards you :) ) When your boyfriend does call you for a few hours..step into someones shoes who doesn't know if/when she'll hear from her husband.

I'm sorry for the complaining post. I'm just annoyed.

1 comment:

  1. I give mad kudos to this post. My brother is a Marine stationed in California with a wife and two kids who has been deployed to Iraq twice and is leaving for a third time to Afghanistan in a few weeks. After our sister passed away he was given 15 days to "get it straightened out" before he was back in a war zone. At 19 years old. Of course, you know Lauren and she's in the Army with your hubs. Thank you for being so vocal about your support and about the things people actually NEED to hear!

    ReplyDelete