Monday, March 7, 2011

My Shit List


  1. All of the women who think that marrying someone in the military is a free ride, a fun time if you will.
  2. Tricare for completley screweing me on my dental coverage. Now I have to wait three weeks to get my wisdom teeth out that seriously need out.
  3. All of the OBGYN who didn't listen to me. Just because I am not pregnant doesn't mean I am not a good patient. Also, just because I am young dosen't mean I don't have insurance..Because I do.
  4. My period. Where are you? I am tired of being on this medication.
  5. My stomach. It hurts, and no one can do anything about it.
  6. The Army. You have made me feel like a single women. I go to bed alone, come home alone, etc.
  7. I LOVE my dogs. But I brought home some old stuffed toys from my parents house today..and they were torn apart within 5 minutes.
  8. Bills. Need I say more?
  9. The water problem in my basement that is probably going to cost me thousands of dollars to fix.
  10. My blackberry. It doesn't hold a charge.

1 comment:

  1. now we'll follow up this shit list with a...i dont know the word, but a positive list? to make you feel better :))))

    ReplyDelete