Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Long overdue..


So..


We are going to Disney! I am so excited! I have never been and we wanted to do something really fun and special for our last big trip before Bobby takes off. We are driving...figured it would be more of an adventure there is no rush and we can stop in the cute towns we see.


As far the infertility stuff goes..we have been a hault. I was on the medication to jump start my period and it did nothing. I got an ultrasound this morning and minutes after I started spotting! So we are back on the inf. train. From now until the end of March I will have had my blood drawn about 3-5 times, peed on an ovulation stick every morning till we get a +, and will have iodine travel thru my tubes to see how everything is falling. Please, please wish us luck and pray. My ultrasound today went well. The women was wonderful! I have had such a bad experience with my tech in the past so I was a tad nervous. As far as my results okay...my lining is thicker than normal so I am on yet another medication to make me TMI bleed heavier, and cramp more heavily..awesome. My biggest concerns right now are that we are going to go thru all of this and find nothing wrong with me that it really was my stress and worries that caused those miscarriages..then I think I know there is women out there way more stressed out than I am.


You may be thinking to yourself..Your crazy to get pregnant while your husband is at war..well yes, I guess I am.



Bobby has been wonderful. He can sense how much of a toll all of this crap is taking on me. He has been helping out around the house and even snuggles me..yes ladies he even snuggles me.


We have had a few conversations about what to do when he gets home..and we are thinking going active may be the best option. Meaning we would move out of MI ( no bases here in MI) and move to where ever they tell us to move..so far, I have no objections to it except for my family. I am so close with my mom and my brother, dad and teach me to do "man" things. So moving to say Texas..is kind of a big step. I know it will be good for Bobby and I though. Even better for his career.



No comments:

Post a Comment