Monday, May 9, 2011

Deployment news!

Lets just say starting this morning off was rough. I didn't want to go back to work Bobby didn't want to go back, the dogs were mad, the cats were mad, my bed was mad that it didn't have me sleeping in it..it was just a mad morning. The harley is SOLD for a few extra hundred dollars that is re-building our savings account from emptying it at Disney.


Anyway, back to the big deployment news!


drum roll please...


HIS DEPLOYMENT GOT PUSHED OUT! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WILL NOT BE LEAVING UNTIL SEPTEMBER! Yes, I am so, so, so, happy. However..like I posted last I said I was kind of ready for this. I am all about beleving in signs and something about this deployment getting pushed out tells me that maybe there IS a baby in our future.


As far as the infertility journey goes...were just waiting. After talking to my thearpist we decided that I need to have a plan with our inf. docs. I'll let you know next week what the plan will be.


Bobby and I have been going back and forth with trying IVF. Thoughts would be nice on that...


I am so excited that I am finding more and more bloggers who are blogging and not posting pictures everywhere. No offense to the beautiful photography that some blogs I follow have but I see happy families with beautiful babies everyday..give me something to read.


On that note...Military spouses out there you ladies are wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I am just now catching up on blog reading... and I wanted to give my two cents about in vitro fertilization! As a future doctor (and also as a future doctor that will also have her PhD in genetics) I think it is the BEST next step if you can't conceive naturally. It's the same thing as nature, with just a little help from modern science :)

    ReplyDelete