Monday, May 16, 2011

Pre-Deployment Seminar

Saturday morning our alarm went off at 4:30am..We drove all the way to Dearborn in our cute matching outfits (yes were that couple) me with a pink and orange dress and the hubs with a orange shirt. so cute. Anyway, I was excited on our way there to find out information about the deployment..boy was I wrong. Everything they discussed was either about kids, being pregnant, or everything that you should already know when you marry into this life. Bobby and I found that we were playing games on the iPad more than listening. The one and oly upside to going was the amount of people I met. I met all of his medics that respect the crap out of him and it was awesome. I didn't have to lift a finger they all did everything for me which was so great!

Drill has taken Bobby away for the week and I have a surprise up my sleeve while he's away! He HATES our bathroom I made the stupid mistake of painting it this dark purple color with glitter and grainte mixers that make the wall bumpy. Now it would look so cute if I would have taken more than an hour to paint it. So I am re-doing our bathroom to a certain extent. Fingers crossed he's pleased..I'll post pictures soon enough.

I am having the hardest time with my memory card in my Rebel. I went to my wonderful neighbors house last week to take newborn pictures for her and they were turning out great..until I got home and plugged them into my computer only to find that my card needed to be formatted and all my pictures were gone? awesome. thankfully 70% of my pictures that were saved to that card were already off of it. Lets hope for the best with this new memory card.

No comments:

Post a Comment