Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Its the little things

I am trying this new things this week were I actually go to work on time and stay all day long. Weird, huh?
I work in a really nice but quiet doctors office and we sometimes have to many people there and it makes your motivation level drop dramtically. This week we have our two main office admin. women gone and I have been kind of taking over their job plus doing mine which not only makes the day go by 10x faster but makes me feel like I am actually doing something important. Along with that I am hoping to save more money to help towards our infertility savings. With those two things in mind I am hoping for a nice pay check.

Going off of that. Staying at work until 5 causes me not to get home until around 6-6:30 give or take if I have to stop. Bobby has been working his ass off lately between working all day and going to the gym for atleast an hour-two at night. He's beating me home now which not only causes me to feel bad that I


  1. haven't made the bed.

  2. haven't even thought about dinner.

  3. Odie probably made a mess in his crate and Dylan probably made a mess in the house.

all the little things that normally go unnoticed because I already had them done before even got home..aren't done. Tonight he got home atleast three hours before me and I do NOT mind making dinner and running around the house when I get home. Back to the main point of this post. All I wanted to do was watching last nights season finale of Bethenny Ever After and do you know what my wonderful husband did? Let his dinner get cold and made me the best margarita ever.


Maybe that means nothing to anyone else but to me it meant a lot. Its the little things that normal civilan wives take advantage of but for me it was the simpliest thing that made my 13 hour day worth it.


1 comment:

  1. When my hubby is home he always gets my coffee in the morning. No matter what he is doing, when I come downstairs and head for the couch he always meets me there with a cup of coffee. I'll tell you what...these last 8 months with no morning coffee makes for a very grumpy MrsSmoke some mornings!

    ReplyDelete